Painted frame

new jugs aggressive dune port

coolhead 18domes

34 mm PJ

Vf3

K&n

Cpi

Any way I fired up did heat cycles

then next day went to take it down the street.

And it died at the end of the street

Pushed.it back to my house

No spark

Running a Lil rich no problems anywhere else I think

My buddy just picked up a banshee and it was sitting in my garage so I took my cdi(whatever is in the back) and pluged it into his. His got spark. With my cdi. Then I took my plugs wires and coil box and plugged it into his. And he got spark. Checked my grounds and they all looked good ...I even redid a few to make sure.

I tried the AC to DC conversion of floating the ground. On stock stator. But haven't even hooked all that stuff up yet. I hear stock stator is garbage but I have no lights or battery putting it under any load.

I'm stuck. Help please

Just stripped bike down

Painted frame

new jugs aggressive dune port

coolhead 18domes

34 mm PJ

Vf3

K&n

Cpi

Any way I fired up did heat cycles

then next day went to take it down the street.

And it died at the end of the street

Pushed.it back to my house

No spark

Running a Lil rich no problems anywhere else I think

My buddy just picked up a banshee and it was sitting in my garage so I took my cdi(whatever is in the back) and pluged it into his. His got spark. With my cdi. Then I took my plugs wires and coil box and plugged it into his. And he got spark. Checked my grounds and they all looked good ...I even redid a few to make sure.

I tried the AC to DC conversion of floating the ground. On stock stator. But haven't even hooked all that stuff up yet. I hear stock stator is garbage but I have no lights or battery putting it under any load.

I'm stuck. Help please

When you did the DC conversion, did you change the Regulator to a regulator/rectifier? If not, you fried your stock regulator, which is OK, because it needed to be replaced anyways...

Also, the stock stator is the best one you can buy. Most aftermarket stators are junk.

Ya I bought it from trail tech

But the regulator has nothing to do with cdi or coil if in not mistaken. I bought the bike without a regulator to begin with. I found that out when I hooked some lights up. Currently the yellow from stator that would normally go to the regulator then to the light I chilling off to the side along with the floated ground. Those two wires are all that's needed to go to the reg/rec. Ive reading some 2005 threads on here and seems like some people have had nightmares with similar situations.

I don't think I have any shorts and i think all my grounds are good .....I just don't get why stator would shit out in 10 mins of running. I'm trying to see if one of my friends that has his banshee in pieces will let me borrow his stator to check if that's it

The nut popped of again at the dunes.

The first time it shredded my woodruff key.

luckily at the dunes it didn't do anything to it.

I ended up slapping a lockwasher and locktite

So it wouldn't happen again

It lasted me the day.

I told my friends its that crazy horsepower I got

Lol