front brake M.C question

hp2000

yup....there's a difference.....the 2005 one is on a 5 year newer bike than the 2000. There were some minor brake changes around 89.....other than that almost all the parts have stayed generally the same. As far as i can think.....its just electrical connectors that are different from 90 to present. I dont think a 2005 master cylinder pushes more than a 2000. I have heard of people putting the master cylinders from raptors (I believe) and from the yfz450

You can upgrade to any mc you want really. They're all interchangeable but depending on your calipers you may not need anything more than the yfz mc. If you run dual piston calipers or more per side you want the yfz or an aftermarket mc, otherwise the lever will feel squishy.

I have yfz450 front brakes on my Banshee with the stock Banshee M.C. I was trying to find out if any of the newer banshees had a better master cylinder ...

I have bran new ASV levers in there so I didn't want to buy another set when I add the 450 M.C..