Which arms?

BadLarry08

I'm ready to buy a set of a arms, +2+1 for yfz shocks. I've narrowed my choices down to either Stellar or Fireball. I ride mostly trails and some gravel pits. To me the Fireballs look like a pretty stout arm, but expensive and not crazy about the upper heims. I like the Stellars too, but wonder if they are kind of a light duty dune arm rather than trail set up. I questioned Tim about this in an email, however he doesn't seen to be too punctuate in his responses...lol. I would really like some help on deciding, anyone running either of these please chime in, possibly with pics. Thanks!

From the feedback section on eBay a few people have complained about the paint being of bad/cheap quality on the fullflights. Ace fabrications are a similar price but are installed with ball joints and you get to choose the colour you want them in, I've heard good feedback about they're swingers, they advertise on eBay and pretty sure they have a site.

Yup pretty sure I'm just thinking about the ones I mentioned. Full Flights are junk, and Ace doesn't make them for yfz shocks. I'm just looking for opinions on Stellar or Fireball.

Go with Stellar, NOBODY complains about his stuff. I don't have any of his products on my bike, but alot of people on here say his stuff is the shit. Anybody that has Fireball complains about their heims.

i agree i bought the fullflights only cause i got a great deal on them, also fullflights are powdercoated. fullflights have way too much adjustment on them and are a pain in the ass to setup... i bought a swing arm from stellar and its sick, If it was me id go with stellar a arms. Ill be hitting him up for a set soon as i get tired of these fullflight junk :shootself:

Here are the +2+1 Stellar J arms I just received, they are set up for duning and stock shocks. The pictures dont even do justice, these arms are immaculant and the quality is freakin top notch! Based on my experiences with Stellar, the best way to get information is to just pick up the phone and call Tim. He will be straight forward with you about the products he is selling and will give you the best option to suit your style of riding.

DSC_0028-2.jpg

DSC_0017-1.jpg

Edited by RC418

Those look really nice, thanks for the pics! Those look like really heavy duty ball joints as well. I plan on giving him a call after the holiday, and picking up a set.

Yes the ball joints are very heavy duty, especially when compared to stockers. All I can say is you wont be dissapointed if you get a set of Stellar arms :headbang:

Yes the ball joints are very heavy duty, especially when compared to stockers. All I can say is you wont be dissapointed if you get a set of Stellar arms :headbang:

nice arms... but why do you have a pic of my tires in your sig??