is this can be repaired

banshee9090

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you trenched the cases by hand for the 10mm crank?

exactly , i think it is not easy work because during trenching i had to put the crank in the case many time to see where is the materials to be cut and it take days to finish the trenching.

Edited by banshee9090

out of 2 pages of post no one has mentioned at how big this guys signature is. make the pics smaller or remove some of them.

jason....that's because he didn't have any pictures in his signiture when he started this post. kept adding them as he went.....

that being said......YES 9090......its getting very hard to deal with your massive pictures......could you please shrink them....

jason....that's because he didn't have any pictures in his signiture when he started this post. kept adding them as he went.....

that being said......YES 9090......its getting very hard to deal with your massive pictures......could you please shrink them....

no prob man i will do that later i just pull them.:cheers:

no problem 9090.....it was just the size of the pictures were making the post size so large. they were some good quality photos of your work though.

thanks

thanks Jereme6655 i will re-size them ,at least you guys know how much i follow the advice of hq and how home banshee work goes here in Saudi Arabia:cheers:

Edited by banshee9090

http://bansheehq.com...howtopic=149966 Almost to bottom of page is picture of three gears with the "dogs" cut out. :cheers:

Also good pic of modded shift star, see how points are rounded off? :cheers:

shift star and shift shaft mod. no problem now i can shift gear as i want , thank you Larry's Shee really for the good help :cheers:

thank you guys :cheers:.

2011-12-26190710.jpg

2011-12-26203225.jpg

So you have already done this and tried it and like it?? I figured if you can trench you're cases by hand this is easy :cheers:

yeah that is right i can shift at dune now with full power i like it thanks lot man :cheers:, the hardest parts in trench the cases by hand is takes too much time,i also cut Thick clutch cover flex glass by hand and replaced the old thin one as you can see the pic.:cheers:

see the different of the thickness2011-12-28103734.jpg2011-12-28103136.jpg

Edited by banshee9090