Quick Clutch Brand Question

I am in the process of building a 4mm Serval motor on 93 pump fuel. I currently have a TUSK clutch kit in my stock stroke-dune ported motor that is holding up well with no slippage problems. My question is will a TUSK clutch kit with HD springs be able to hold up to a 4mm Serval motor ???

hey trav driveline is very good clutch! and also u can use a barnett severe duty with heavy duty springs springs should work good all I have ever uses aside from oem is barnett and no issues and I I have 2 seasons on my barnett severe duty clutch kit on alky runnin 4.0 but driveline oem and rdz are 3 that I know are good bud

Thanks, TZ. I actually have a brand new Tusk Clutch Kit with HD springs that I got for $40, so I am going to thro that in the bike for now. If the clutches get toasted within the year I will grab a new one then. I figured since I had the Tusk kit already I might as well use it.

hey trav driveline is very good clutch! and also u can use a barnett severe duty with heavy duty springs springs should work good all I have ever uses aside from oem is barnett and no issues and I I have 2 seasons on my barnett severe duty clutch kit on alky runnin 4.0 but driveline oem and rdz are 3 that I know are good bud

Thanks, TZ. I actually have a brand new Tusk Clutch Kit with HD springs that I got for $40, so I am going to thro that in the bike for now. If the clutches get toasted within the year I will grab a new one then. I figured since I had the Tusk kit already I might as well use it.

I've got a TUSK in my 4 mil stock cylinder. I raced a season with it on alky and it held up just fine. Dropped back down to 110 octane for next year. Haven't had any issues as long as I run heavy springs. Oh, it's under a DD lock up too.

SP

• 4 weeks later...