Works Shocks

moledigger

If there arent all rusted and beat up- and setup close to your weight Id say there worth the coin..Really depends on there condition and what there setup for- weight-length-style etc

You could prob do better come to think of it, last year I paid 180.00 for a set off ebay, weren't showroom but we still rideable.

Post some pics

Joe

250 for dual rates isn't that great of a price. I ALWAYS tell people to expect the shocks to NEED servicing. A complete rebuild on those shocks would be $169 shipped, including parts, for the pair. You'd be into them for $419. If they are in like-new condition, than I'd say 250 is a relatively reasonable. On Works shocks, it's not uncommon for the nitrogen bladders to burst. Those are another $18 each. Bushing kits are $18 each per end, so two per shock.

In all reality, if they are in rough condition, and you paid $250, you could be hurtin'.

$250 - Shocks

$169 - Rebuilds

$36 - Bladders

$72 - Bushing kits

Total $527.00

That doesn't include powdercoat, to make them in "like new" condition.

That being said, if the bushings are in great shape, spring powdercoat is in great shape, and they are EXTREMELY low hour shocks, $250 might not be THAT unreasonable. I'd offer $200 if they are in phenomenal shape without knowing their history.

250 for dual rates isn't that great of a price. I ALWAYS tell people to expect the shocks to NEED servicing. A complete rebuild on those shocks would be $169 shipped, including parts, for the pair. You'd be into them for $419. If they are in like-new condition, than I'd say 250 is a relatively reasonable. On Works shocks, it's not uncommon for the nitrogen bladders to burst. Those are another $18 each. Bushing kits are $18 each per end, so two per shock.

In all reality, if they are in rough condition, and you paid $250, you could be hurtin'.

$250 - Shocks

$169 - Rebuilds

$36 - Bladders

$72 - Bushing kits

Total $527.00

That doesn't include powdercoat, to make them in "like new" condition.

That being said, if the bushings are in great shape, spring powdercoat is in great shape, and they are EXTREMELY low hour shocks, $250 might not be THAT unreasonable. I'd offer $200 if they are in phenomenal shape without knowing their history.

Thanks for the info