What motor should i build.

coryv4

I want to build another bike from the ground up i plan on buying a blown up banshee and scrapping everything in the motor crank tranny ect.. i was thinking 10mill 7???mm bore. i am going to do all the frame work with the help of a couple friends. what size motor should i build? i am planning on spending 4500 up front then spending more over next winter so i have a decent amount of cash for this build and am in no hurry to throw it together. i just want a badass duner that could possibly scare the ballsack off of me.

I want to build another bike from the ground up i plan on buying a blown up banshee and scrapping everything in the motor crank tranny ect.. i was thinking 10mill 7???mm bore. i am going to do all the frame work with the help of a couple friends. what size motor should i build? i am planning on spending 4500 up front then spending more over next winter so i have a decent amount of cash for this build and am in no hurry to throw it together. i just want a badass duner that could possibly scare the ballsack off of me.

For a good duner I bet a 4 mill serval that is well put together would make for a fun ride. Suspension, fornt end and swinger set up are just as key for a good duner as the engine is.

SP

Yea I would say 10mil dm or dmx might not be the best dune setup but would make some power!! East coast Atv builds alot of them and they are fun to watch on the blacktop so I guess it would be fun in the sand as well?

Call FAST Racing and have Jeff build you a 4mil serval with a duneable. Then get yourself some long travel arms and shocks to match!

i alredy have a 421 serval not enough for me its about to be shipped out and ported. i was thining a 535 cheetah but idk im goin to start on it around spring