Just picked up a Banshee with a +4 crank

ap3x

the dealer is $80 a hole? wow. Damn that's still expensive. We like to send our stuff to our site sponsors because these guys eat sleep and breathe these bikes. They know all the tricks that you need to pay attention to these bikes....like even to chamfer the exhuast and intake ports so they don't hang up a ring......alot of shops (that dont do 2 strokes alot) either don't know about this or forget to do it.

Also......our site sponsors can get the parts for you incredibly cheaper. For instance.....at FAST (farmandsandtoys.com) Jeff has listed on his website a COMPLETE top end gasket kit (including exhaust gaskets) where as yamaha wants $25 alone just for the head gasket.

If you bought those gaskets from the dealer.... head gasket $25.82

base gaskets $25.28 (for 2)

exhaust o-rings $5.68 (for 2)

reed gaskets $7.68 (for 2)

radiator hose gasket $2.59

Total : $67.05 for a freaking topend GASKET set from the dealer.

not trying to be a dick or anything....im just trying to save you money, time, and get you great service.....all while trying to keep our amazing site sponsors up and in business!

Jereme

yea man use your site sponsors whether it be wildcard racing, HJR, FAST any one they are on here for a reason thease bikes are there bread and butter they know everything there is to know about them hell Kevin @ HJR and Jeff @ FAST have sat on the phone with me for long periods of time helping me with my rebuild never tried to get off the phone or asked for money to help diagnose problems yamaha would never do that man screw the man go with our site sponsors!!!!