Good deal for a banshee?

#Banshee

It looks nice. I'm not sure how the market is out there on them but around here I can get a bike like that for $2,000 all day long. You might PM NYUK here on BansheeHQ. He lives out that way and buys used Banshees all the time. He can probably tell you if that's a good deal or not.

It looks nice. I'm not sure how the market is out there on them but around here I can get a bike like that for $2,000 all day long. You might PM NYUK here on BansheeHQ. He lives out that way and buys used Banshees all the time. He can probably tell you if that's a good deal or not.

Thanks man and ill send him a pm now.

Haha that dude probably lives right down the street. I don't know how big blackwood is but I'm sure that dude knows john. To me that bike is NOT worth 2500. Maybe 1500. The reason I say this is it has no title. Around here a title will make your life ALOT easyer. Another thing is it looks real clean in the pics but once you get up close you'll see all the minor imperfections that you can't in a pic.

Haha that dude probably lives right down the street. I don't know how big blackwood is but I'm sure that dude knows john. To me that bike is NOT worth 2500. Maybe 1500. The reason I say this is it has no title. Around here a title will make your life ALOT easyer. Another thing is it looks real clean in the pics but once you get up close you'll see all the minor imperfections that you can't in a pic.

Thanks for your opinion man by the way who's john is he NYUK?

I live in MA and I have been looking for a Banshee for several months in the $1500-$2000 Range and haven't been able to find a nice one in the range that is in driving distance. $2500-$3000 seemed to be the range for a nice one. I just finally picked up a 2000 for $1400, but it need some love and I had to drive 4 hours. He was originally asking $2495, I talked him down to $1800 on the phone and down to $1400 when I got there because it needed more than I thought.