what next?

medley

Do a compression test, your topend might be getting tired -_-

160 in each cylinder. fresh wiesco crank and .040 pistons. the pistons are still spotless and i can read the part numbers on the top of them and i have the receipt from the shop that did it.

thanks for the info. i have carbon fiber reeds. is dune port good for topend? it kinda feels like my bike falls off on topend and i thought it was the jetting but i guess it is the t-6's. i have spent 2 days playing with jetting,needles and air screws but it's still there. would it help any if i got cpi's right now before porting and ditched the t-6's?

Yes a dune port makes good topend. The T-6's are good for a stock motor, if you are going to port it & add alot of bolt on parts T-5's would make a better choice. T-5's are cheaper if you can find a good used set. T-5's run around $250-$300 depending on condition. Yes you would see a difference in CPI's right now from the T-6's with a little jetting. You will lose a little bottomend, but not enough to notice or care about since in return is a strong hit mid to topend. Then get your cylinders dune ported for the CPI's. You will see a big difference in your shee & you will smoke your friends shee if you ride it right.

Edited by 252wheelieking

i feel like my bike is down on power too. it doesnt even wheelie going through the gears on pavement and my buddies comes up 1st,2nd and 3rd. i just dont see why his does when the only difference in ours is "race port work" that his has. his bike has lowend too.

If it doesn't wheelie on pavement in 1st your jetting has to be off. Your friends shee does it easily because he has port work. That's night & day difference on any 2 stroke. Get the CPI's & have your cylinders dune ported to match your CPI's. Porting is the best dollar you can spend on your shee engine upgrade.

what part should i go with next? my banshee has 28mm keihin pwk's,pro design cool head 21cc dome's, .040 weisco pro lite pistons, weisco crank, +10/-10 timming plate on +4 timming,stock intake, no porting, toomey t-6's, 13/41 sprockets with 20 inch tires. im really just trying beat my buddy and he has Pro Design Cool Head 21 cc domes,.040 weisco piston,Full Race port on the cylinders,FMF pipes ,Trinity adjustable timing plate,kehien 38mm carb,trinity stage 4 1-2 intake ,vforce reeds, 12/41 gearing with 22 inch tires. he slowly pulls on me untill 4th gear then 5th and 6th he pulls hard on me.

get an aggresive dune port and a 4mil crank from Jeff at fast racing, and a set of R2 pipes.

get an aggresive dune port and a 4mil crank from Jeff at fast racing, and a set of R2 pipes.

it has a brandnew weisco crank in it with maybe 10hrs on it at the most. i kinda dont want to do that just yet. lol. i was going to look into the agressive dune port but get cpi pipes for it. how would the low end be with that?

Edited by medley

T5s, Cpis, Shearers, Rockets, will all make much more mid/top end power over T6s even on stock engine. I would try that first and THEN porting if your hungry for more (which you will be as this is an addiction). Bwahahahaaa

T5s, Cpis, Shearers, Rockets, will all make much more mid/top end power over T6s even on stock engine. I would try that first and THEN porting if your hungry for more (which you will be as this is an addiction). Bwahahahaaa

Yea I like to go fast. Lol. My stock motor and chassis 06Gsxr1000 goes 9teens @147mph. Once I get it into the 8'$ on motor im going to put the nitrous kit on it that I have had 2 years. Lol