100mph drag/trail shee? is it possible?

purpbanshee

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyways i thought this was a form for banshees not spelling fuck. who gives a fuck if i can spell you read it and knew what i was talking about. so get over it and give me some advice on my bild. you know do something usefull insted

Lol, it's winter time and riding season for many of us is over. Don't take anything personal. We're just bored. If you do some fishing in this thread I'm sure you'll see a couple of people have given you an answere to your original question. Trail and 100mph just don't go together.

anyways i thought this was a form for banshees not spelling fuck. who gives a fuck if i can spell you read it and knew what i was talking about. so get over it and give me some advice on my bild. you know do something usefull insted

Post #18 good luck

Is this a trick question at which point you will either say I need to grow up or that you figured I was younger than that?

You knew the answer. This is a really helpful site. The knowledge base here is amazing. This site has real potential. You of all people should at least try and show some respect for your guests that come here looking for help instead of cursing them. What is to be gained by being mean and ugly to people? I mean really. I am President of one corporation and VP of another. I interact with thousands of people every year. If I treated my customers like I've seen you treat some of yours, I would probably have to resort to picking up aluminum cans along side the highway to make a living.

Wheat

Ohhh, sneaky sneaky!!!

Again, proof our education system has failed us... :(

All he would have had to do was click on your profile to see your age... :shrugani:

No, not proof of anything except your penchant to point out the negative. You of all people, after suffering what you just went through, should have a little different view of life. I'm attempting to share some wisdom here, but your heads are hard. Real hard. Almost as hard as your hearts.

Wheat

No, not proof of anything except your penchant to point out the negative. You of all people, after suffering what you just went through, should have a little different view of life. I'm attempting to share some wisdom here, but your heads are hard. Real hard. Almost as hard as your hearts.

Wheat

Thank You Wheat, I could NOT have said or spelled it any better..... :cheers:

Wheat

You my friend have zero sense of humor.

You guys claiming you want respectful posts and kindness don't even understand how good you have it here. Go to ANY other ATV website and feel the kiddie vibe, censorship and wrath of power tripping admin and moderators. I promise you it would get old very quickly.

As far as spelling, punctuation and grammar, this is an Internet forum and last I checked all material is TYPED. How are we supposed to help people when they can't convey their thoughts clearly?

And when it comes to me taking to my members, ask them what kind of site owner they'd prefer.. One who takes their money and never acknowledges their existence or one who treats every member like a friend or part of a family. I stand by my statement that BansheeHQ is the ONLY ATV website out there that actually values its members.

As far as me messing with Matt, he is a friend of mine. We talk regularly and I met him at the BansheeHQ Little Sahara Ride. Plus, I was just busting his balls a little and he knows that.

So in closing, lighten the fuck up a little bit. Otherwise, run on over to another ATV site and realize the way I run this place is leaps and bounds better than anywhere else.

And thin skin.

Only things not allowed on this forum is blantent racism, downing mental or physically challenged (PC), thieves, cheaters, and blatent slander. All Bull Shitters will be chalenged.

If you come on like the original poster your going to get flamed :jesterlaugh: .

This is a balls to the walls, thick skinned, hair on your ass and balls , English based forum. Don't like it, GTFO. :jesterlaugh::cheers:

I have learned TONS of information about the banshee by just searching and reading what I wanted to know. I hardly ever ask any questions and I find everything I need to know quickly and easily, but if I do have to ask I at least make sure that it is somewhat understandable, spelled somewhat correctly, and proper grammar. I mean everyone makes typos here or there but that's a little excessive. I totally agree with Tyler.

You guys claiming you want respectful posts and kindness don't even understand how good you have it here. Go to ANY other ATV website and feel the kiddie vibe, censorship and wrath of power tripping admin and moderators. I promise you it would get old very quickly.

As far as spelling, punctuation and grammar, this is an Internet forum and last I checked all material is TYPED. How are we supposed to help people when they can't convey their thoughts clearly?

And when it comes to me taking to my members, ask them what kind of site owner they'd prefer.. One who takes their money and never acknowledges their existence or one who treats every member like a friend or part of a family. I stand by my statement that BansheeHQ is the ONLY ATV website out there that actually values its members.

As far as me messing with Matt, he is a friend of mine. We talk regularly and I met him at the BansheeHQ Little Sahara Ride. Plus, I was just busting his balls a little and he knows that.

So in closing, lighten the fuck up a little bit. Otherwise, run on over to another ATV site and realize the way I run this place is leaps and bounds better than anywhere else.

Tyler, I'm sure you are a decent fellow. But if you treat your friends and family like I've seen you treat some of your guests here (in particular the unfortunate soul this thread is about), you still have a ways to go brother. It's your board, run it as you wish. I'll STFU as many of your coarser guests like to say.

Blessings to you and yours,

Wheat

Put a billet boost bottle and a F.A.S.T sticker on mine and it gained a good 50 hp and goes about 125mph.. New cam too. That helped alot :rotflmao:

I have an excellent sense of humor, however there is nothing humorous about humiliating someone for something as trivial as bad spelling. If that be the case, I could fry about three quarters of you here on a regular basis.

Wheat