100mph drag/trail shee? is it possible?

purpbanshee

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is 100mph really out of reach?

my buddy hit 90mph on his ltr 450 on a gps. 10 more mph on a shee doesnt seem out of hand. it would suck big ass monkey balls down low and prob take you a mile to hit it but i can still see it possible lol....

ahh good ol BHQ love at its finest.

:jesterlaugh: DING DING DING!!! Winnner Winner, Chicken Dinner! :dance:

I can't believe we got this far without the stupid GPS backed statements. Where is the guy who claims he was radar tested by a cop?

Your buddy DID NOT hit 90. :rolleyes: They tested all the 450's against each other and the KTM was fastest and it wasn't even close to those speeds. It's not about HP, it's about RPM-GEAR RATIO-TIRE SIZE.

If you gear and tire a bike to do 90+, it would have zero usefulness for any other kind of riding till you changed it all back. Plus once you gear and tire it that tall, you loose all the power you have to push it thru the wind.

All debate on the issue aside.....with the simple, basic, tiny, entry level mods he listed.......My kids got a twin battery modded 24V Powerwheels jeep that could give him a run for his money. :lol: I could see where he's thinking about doing a 4mill.

We've got strong running 370 long rod bikes and 4 mill full ported dune bikes is our group that can't hit 90+ spinning a stationary dyno wheel, even if you let it rev to 11,000+. Before you hit 100MPH.....you'll hit your crank/rod as it exits the cases. :lol:

For all the chatter these topics get....why is there no video of a kid blasting past a police roadside radar sign? :shrugani:

Come on.......somebody give us something other than the "My buddy's-neighbors-friends-brother had a built something or another and he paced it against a car and was going like 114"

VIDEO OR STFU! :P

Sorry....didn't mean to get off topic.... :(

Back to the point of the last 3-4 pages........Most of you who are correcting spelling aren't using your CAPS after a period. Many don't use a CAP when describing themselves as "I". :lol: As for me.....I can't spell for crap, but I try. I also don't have much of a spell check, cause I'm too old to know how this bozo puter works, I just hunt, peck and send. B)

But if I want to ask a question, I try to make it readable and understandable.

and it helps if u dont do all yer postin an textn frum yer phone whit da lil thum keys. :lol:

hey purp, If you came on this site, saw the something million posts and HONESTLY thought you were the first person to think your banshee can do 100 mph you deserve the answers you got.

This is one of the easiest sites to search, unless your searching under 3 letters. But still spend 5 minutes of your useless time looking at the amount of information people have posted trying to demonstrate why it's not practical to hit 100mph. I say useless time, because judging by the way you spell, and your grammar, your time isn't worth that much.