Banshee with a stroker almost purchased, give your info advice to a new member!

Hi everyone, I'm about to pull the trigger on a used 2001 Banshee with a stroker kit and lot of goodies. If i dont buy this one, I'll be looking for another Banshee anyway so..I'm ready to get back in the ATV world!!

heres the mod list; cheetha 358(I think theres a mistake and its a 385!) stroker, trail porting, cool head, nerf bars, reidvalve v force 3, intake , carbu 36 mm, crank hot rod stroker +4 , aftermarket ignition box(no brand?), t5 chrome, axle g force,+3...nice price too!..3400$

Anyway, I'm starting to gather info about this, like whats the best mix during winter/summer, jetting tricks, spark plugs, etc.. Thats why I didnt post it in the mod section, but if its not alright, mod feel free to move the thread.

I know I could use a search, but I'm just willing to take any good advice for maintenance or on any other subject about the Banshees , nothing particular. Oh, I'm not too bad at mechanic, I did most of the mods on my H/C/I LS1 fbody. I'm a average/motivated DIYer.

thank you

heres the mod list; cheetha 358(I think theres a mistake and its a 385!) stroker, trail porting, cool head, nerf bars, reidvalve v force 3, intake , carbu 36 mm, crank hot rod stroker +4 , aftermarket ignition box(no brand?), t5 chrome, axle g force,+3...nice price too!..3400$

thank you

welcome!

The 358 Cheetah Cub uses the stock crank, ie. not stroked (bore 65 x stroke 54)

If it is a 385 Cheetah Cub, then it's probably a 4mm (65 x 58) 384.92cc

Good luck and post some pictures in the Images Section once you have it.