what size front and rear sprocket and chain for +4 swing arm serval 4mil 421cc

figaro

I need a front and rear sprocket for my serval 421cc banshee. I mostly dune ride my bike and i have 8 pedal edge skat tracks.

also i need a chain.

thanks

I run a 15t front and 41t rear on my serval. Haven't had a chance to get it in the dunes yet but have had it in the sand running some 8 paddle haulers and I loved it.

I run a 15t front and 41t rear on my serval. Haven't had a chance to get it in the dunes yet but have had it in the sand running some 8 paddle haulers and I loved it.

If anything I just need more paddle. I'll be buying new ones soon cause I tore mine up but I'll be going up to at least a 10 paddle if not more. I was spinning a lot with the 8s.

Id get 14/41 gearing and some bulk chain from Andy @ M&M. The chain he uses is VERY heavy duty and reasonably priced. I'm running 14/40 on mine now and its great, 14/41 was good too.

BTW: thats running in the dunes with 9 paddle race cut Paddla Brats. They bite about as hard as 10 paddle Haulers do in our sand. So that should give you an idea on gearing.

I need a front and rear sprocket for my serval 421cc banshee. I mostly dune ride my bike and i have 8 pedal edge skat tracks.

also i need a chain.

thanks

Edited by sprinklerman

Thanks guys I bought from sand toyz unlimited I will receive them on Thursday. are the Edges good ? I am also thinking of buying another set of rear tires maybe extreme or hullers :confused:

What type of chains, sprockets i need for the front and rear if this is my setup?

Skat-Trac 8 Edges 21x12x8 bead to bead buff (dunner/racer) for the rears

mounted on 8x8 Douglas Blue label 8x8 wheels

Skat-Trac Mohawks 21x7x10 for the fronts with bead to bead buff as well to match rears and mounted on Douglas 10x5 wheels.

$650.00 the complete set + shipping (around$65.00).