boss billet intakes

jonvia

so im all excited to put the billet intakes on, i put them on and find out my damn airbox behind it does not have room to put the rubber adapter on... it wont fit in any way possible. so i puled the airbox completely off to mabey see if i have some room to mod it somehow, but yet flawed again. im thinking of just buying some pods and not dealing with it. what do you guys think? pods or no pods?

so im all excited to put the billet intakes on, i put them on and find out my damn airbox behind it does not have room to put the rubber adapter on... it wont fit in any way possible. so i puled the airbox completely off to mabey see if i have some room to mod it somehow, but yet flawed again. im thinking of just buying some pods and not dealing with it. what do you guys think? pods or no pods?

Pods.

It was a squeez when I was running PJ's with regular upp intakes. Adding the thickeness of a boss intake would make it impossible.

Pods.

It was a squeez when I was running PJ's with regular upp intakes. Adding the thickeness of a boss intake would make it impossible.

yeah thought so. i just dont wana deal with the jetting hahaha

You can probably unbolt the airbox, then try to get the boots on, then zip tie the airbox back in place. Also, on the boss intakes, be sure to yamabond the the intake boot to the intake. They were (are?) notorious for leaking right out of the box.