Ebay serval is it a good setup?

figaro

I bought the serval from M&M last night thank guys.

now i need a front and rear sprocket and chain ? how many teeth do i need if i mainly raid on the dunes ? what do you guys think of sidewinder ?

also can i use the stock reed valves with the servel ? i am waiting till they relies the v force 4

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok here is the thing you need to know about paddles. The bigger the tire the better they will hook. A 9 paddle 22/11/8 will hook way harder than a 10 paddle 20/10/10. The short stiff tires suck in my opinion, but some guys like them. You need to decide what you will be doing with the bike. If you want a straight duner, I still stand by the 21/12/8 8 paddle skat trak edges. I love them, just the right combo of traction and rideability. If you want to have a duner and do a lil drag racing once in a while get the same size but in the straight blade hauler. You are only running a +4 arm you wont need a ton of tire. In my opinion a 10 or 12 paddle hauler on a +4 arm will hook way too hard unless you go to the 20/10/10 carcass, and i think they just suck all the way around. ( I have a set and i never use them after 1st trip)

I got 21/12/8 8 paddle skat trak edges. and another set of 21/12/10 8 extreem thanks guys