Oregon Shop For Porting / Engine Work

NWOregon

So I just toasted a piston last weekend . I have everthing pulled apart . I want and need to get cylinders bored and some port work done . And my tranny looked over , to get it to shift better , crank welded ect. Does any one know of a great local shop in the Portland area . Price / quality is very important so im looking for a few references. Thanks in advance

So I just toasted a piston last weekend . I have everthing pulled apart . I want and need to get cylinders bored and some port work done . And my tranny looked over , to get it to shift better , crank welded ect. Does any one know of a great local shop in the Portland area . Price / quality is very important so im looking for a few references. Thanks in advance

Redline Racing in Sweet Home, OR. hands down. Just give Cameron a call and he will take care of you for sure.

We have some pretty good shops here in Oregon. I've had White Knuckle and Redline both build my stuff and both turned out great. Redline has better pricing and has good customer service. We talked a bit before he built my engine, was great about keeping me updated, and can answer any questions you have. I wouldn't hesitate to take it to Cam, you won't be disappointed.

So I talked to Mike at WK and Cam and Redline , Both awsome and alot of help . Im going to Redline Its going to be a longer drive for delivering the shee , but he wants the whole bike so he can be 100% sure everything it tuned and ready for the sand , He did give me the option of bringing just the motor , But I want it done right the first time. The cost seems very reasonable. Im excited to drop it off , I cant wait to see the difference in performance with the new build . Anyone have any idea on HP / compression or performance with these mods? Or anything else I should do?

.20 over

dune port + case matched

Trued welded crank

shaved head probley .30

v force 3 reeds

cpi 's

k@n

stock carbs

Thanks Again ALL

Edited by NWOregon

Right on man, those seem like a good list of mods and you will surely be pleased. Only thing to consider is dropping the 4 mil crank in now. Either way you are going to have an awesome dune machine.

Ya i was thinking about a 4mil it could be added to the budget LOL . Ill have to talk to cam about the cost , and details . I dont need the fastest bike just really want to beat the shit out out of my brothers 700 raptor. I mean hand him hiss ass and have him wanting a banshee!

1 more vote for Cameron. Workmanship and customer service after the build, are top notch. A few more small things that are worth mentioning. All pretty cheap while you're in there.

Advance timing 4 degrees

Replace water pump bearing, seal, and gear

Install pancake bearing

Mod shift star

Mod shift shaft

Shift Pro with stock spring

http://bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=111980

Block off front clutch cover vent. You don't need it and the block off plate is $8

Install case saver. I prefer the TM designworks one

If you still have money left over

Cut every other dog off the tranny gears

TORS delete the carbs

Star ill look into it I want to get as much done in the case as I possible can and shifting quick is a must , And yes I think the first thing I said was I had references off Banhq.com He was great I am really looking forward to getting the work done. Im glad I came here for info , the Web search couldnt find any shops and I didnt want any shop , I wanted a great shop , Thanks again

Dave Moore has closed his shop up and is working out of a friends shop in Albany.

With Cameron's dune port on stock cylinders with stock carbs and cpi pipes you will be in the upper 60's to low 70's hp. You will be very happy that you went with Cameron not only is his work top notch but the service you will recieve after the job is the best you will find. My stock cylinder 4 mill he ported for me was putting out 74hp so you will be close to that number. I live in Salem and take all my work to him it is well worth the drive!!!!

I live in Salem and take all my work to him it is well worth the drive!!!!

Ya, I drove all the way from Hillsboro lol. Their all lots of other shops closer but I wanted to try a Redline motor this time. It runs hard and Cam has great customer service which goes a long way with me.