Wheelman Chassis

Wheelman Chassis

Saw wheelman's stuff in person this weekend, and it is all top notch. Hell, that 10 mil of his got up and outta the crater on the line real nice and kept tracking straight as an arrow. Not to mention it moves a lot nicer then most 10 mil setups, and that is with the big man at the bars.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Saw wheelman's stuff in person this weekend, and it is all top notch. Hell, that 10 mil of his got up and outta the crater on the line real nice and kept tracking straight as an arrow. Not to mention it moves a lot nicer then most 10 mil setups, and that is with the big man at the bars.

Good genes... Sorry I 'm late to this party. I sold my 10 mil setup to Chris. And I have every intention in getting back when I'm ready to hit the track again.

Chris wanted a tried and true platform to showcase his chassis and setup...and I can't tell you how proud and impressed I am in what he's done.

If you think it moves good with a 340 lb man on it...wait till you see what it does tuned for a smaller rider...as long as I owned the motor, I never regeared it or set it up for a lighter rider, ask lil jockey...:)

HJR built me a monster motor for sure.

There's a lot of engine builders, chassis builders and machinists out there. There's only one that's right for you.

Hit Chris up. As said, this guy never stops thinking of ways to improve things and make them faster, stronger, etc.

Some of his ideas and methods for safety and longevity blow my mind away...his welds are clean, strong and top notch.

You're not rollin down the strip at 80MPH on some bent up tubes welded up by uncle Ed's buzz box arc welder...his equipment and talents are the shit...

Roll out!

• 2 weeks later...

Good genes... Sorry I 'm late to this party. I sold my 10 mil setup to Chris. And I have every intention in getting back when I'm ready to hit the track again.

Chris wanted a tried and true platform to showcase his chassis and setup...and I can't tell you how proud and impressed I am in what he's done.

If you think it moves good with a 340 lb man on it...wait till you see what it does tuned for a smaller rider...as long as I owned the motor, I never regeared it or set it up for a lighter rider, ask lil jockey...:)

HJR built me a monster motor for sure.

There's a lot of engine builders, chassis builders and machinists out there. There's only one that's right for you.

Hit Chris up. As said, this guy never stops thinking of ways to improve things and make them faster, stronger, etc.

Some of his ideas and methods for safety and longevity blow my mind away...his welds are clean, strong and top notch.

You're not rollin down the strip at 80MPH on some bent up tubes welded up by uncle Ed's buzz box arc welder...his equipment and talents are the shit...

Roll out!

Thanks for the good words, the motor runs for sure

here are pics of a 8 i did for a hq member this week.

4a1676b6.jpg

2f68dfc8.jpg

3ad5e0f4.jpg

829367de.jpg

92163628.jpg

aaac8441.jpg

ec260475.jpg

Chris

WheelmanChassis