Fuel Fragrances

KINGpimp

I ran it once and o blew my motor. I don't think that it had anything to do with it blowing cause it was the stock top end that came with it in 2001 and it blew in 2010. I'm just the type to not chance it. But I sure works. Everyone ask about. Just don't spill any in cause it will last weeks. I wouldn't even open it indoors.

Anyone ever run this stuff in cars? I'm thinking I'd like to buy a few bottles for some friends cars...

The cat will burn it up so you wont get any smell. If they dont have cat's then go for it. It is actually made for running in race cars running methanol. One bottle treats up to 50 gallons of methanol, 20 gallons of gasoline, or 5-10 gallons of diesel fuel.

The other side affect is it will scent the oil. I ran some through my raptor. I got oil on my hands next time I changed it. My hands smelt like grapes for a while.

Edited by jbooker82

We seem to sell quite a bit of it. The Groovy Grape is the most popular but we also have sell alot of Green Apple, Bubble gum, Cottton Candy, and others......

I know for sure we have Groovy Grape, and Pina Colada on hand right now. Im going to order more today so i have more options. I run it in all our bikes most all the time. Sold some to a guy and he ran it in his Dodge Dakota just to mess with his wife. lol I like to run it in my mower and weed eater too. :jesterlaugh:

http://www.farmandsandtoys.com/partdetail.asp?partid=187