HJR 4 mill jetting?

sled

I pulled my shee out after sitting for I don't know how long. I switch the head out to a noss with lower compression. It's reading 165psi vs 185psi. It's got a hjr aggressive dune port, CPI inflames and 35mm pwks with pods. Main jets are 158s, 48 pilots, air screw I think was out 1 turn. Bike idles perfect revs fine just sitting there, Very crisp. as soon as I pop it in gear I've got a bog if I just hit it rolling. I can't cruise in high gear. I had a 50 pilot, no dice. I adjusted the needle up and down, nothing. Still bogs. Up top it pulls real strong. Should I go down to a 45 or up to a 52 is what I'm getting at. I'm not sure where to go at this point.

I pulled my shee out after sitting for I don't know how long. I switch the head out to a noss with lower compression. It's reading 165psi vs 185psi. It's got a hjr aggressive dune port, CPI inflames and 35mm pwks with pods. Main jets are 158s, 48 pilots, air screw I think was out 1 turn. Bike idles perfect revs fine just sitting there, Very crisp. as soon as I pop it in gear I've got a bog if I just hit it rolling. I can't cruise in high gear. I had a 50 pilot, no dice. I adjusted the needle up and down, nothing. Still bogs. Up top it pulls real strong. Should I go down to a 45 or up to a 52 is what I'm getting at. I'm not sure where to go at this point.

I would try leaning it out a little on the pilot. It also sounds rich on the main if you can't pull your top gearing. I run a 152 with the exact same set up at 1400 ft elevation. I don't remember what my pilots are for sure. But I am positive its in the mid to upper 40s.

SP

I'm gonna grab a bunch of jets tomorrow for it. I think I can go down to a 155 main( gotta do a plug chop). I'm still a little unsure on the pilot jet. It runs very strong up top, enough to power wheelie in 5 gear all the way up the road with a +4 swinger. My buddy took it for spin and almost shit brick, said it's way faster than his play port bolt on shee. It was 65 degrees here today and I'm at sea level so it's a little different.

Edited by sled