Winter is coming

I enjoyed everyones replies. You guys are trip. I'm going to fix it and keep it for ever. It got dropped to second priorty on my to do list when my truck got sick. I still think about it often and as soon as get my truck back going I'm sure I will regain the fever to get it rite. Hell If I forgot about it all together I wouldent be on here now. Just talkin tryin to get to know everyone. No matter if I fix it in two days or two years I will alwas keep it and when I can't ride it I can talk about it on here.

x3

Why don't you give us a little info on her so we can help you spend less time wrenching and more time riding.

You're a Tech, you should enjoy some strange.

Banshees are extremely easy work on.

Pick up a Clymers manual and get her running right.

I know what needs to be done just got to do it. I do enjoy some strange I'm just venting frusteration after spending that kind of money to buy it I wanted it to be a little while at least before I had to work on it but it's better to get a virgin banshee that needs a little work than one that's been rebuilt till the bolts wear out in my opinion.

I get that feeling but it passes quickly when it's nice out and this will be my first winter with my bike too.....idk about you but I can't wait to ride in the snow haha, after sliding a banshee on grass and wet pavement like friction doesnt exist, I can't imagine the amount of fun I'll have in the snow. Like everyone else said, they are easy to work on and that's half the fun. Good luck with your bike and hope you enjoy it !

Hey what is snow? Just kidding I'm in Mississippi so it's rare but that would be a blast.