brake pedal

coryv4

ok i know this isnt a banshee but i have an 86 honda 200sx and the brake pedal is siezed to the frame i can harldy move it up and down i put alot of oil on it and let it sit for about 20 mins then started to work it up and down and it freed up a little but it still takes alot of force to move i tried torching it with no sign of improvment any sugestions on getting it off would be nice.my grandpa had this fourwheeler since day one and the brakes havnt work for as long as i can remember and i am just trying to fix it so my granpa dont kill himself on it

ok i know this isnt a banshee but i have an 86 honda 200sx and the brake pedal is siezed to the frame i can harldy move it up and down i put alot of oil on it and let it sit for about 20 mins then started to work it up and down and it freed up a little but it still takes alot of force to move i tried torching it with no sign of improvment any sugestions on getting it off would be nice.my grandpa had this fourwheeler since day one and the brakes havnt work for as long as i can remember and i am just trying to fix it so my granpa dont kill himself on it

small gear puller or a couple of pry bars. It's just a brake lever :confused:

SP