Sand Fest 2011....Little Sahara

BlownCustoms

Hey everyone i know there is already a thread about sand fast this year but i was thinking all of us banshee guys from the forum should get together somewhere. Thought it would be cool to get everyone together and have like a banshee show that way everyone could discuss mods, graphics, and all that fun stuff. Just to catch up on everything thats new and hot. Let me know what everyone thinks bout this and see if we can get the ball rolling.

Hey everyone i know there is already a thread about sand fast this year but i was thinking all of us banshee guys from the forum should get together somewhere. Thought it would be cool to get everyone together and have like a banshee show that way everyone could discuss mods, graphics, and all that fun stuff. Just to catch up on everything thats new and hot. Let me know what everyone thinks bout this and see if we can get the ball rolling.

Your right there is another thread on sand Fest. But you do have a good idea. You need to come next month also to the BHQ ride there will be a TON of banshee's, alot of shit talking and talking about mods and speed.

Your right there is another thread on sand Fest. But you do have a good idea. You need to come next month also to the BHQ ride there will be a TON of banshee's, alot of shit talking and talking about mods and speed.

Ya my buddy has a banshee and we talked about it and think we will have to make another trip for that. But it was jes a thought about sand fast.....thought it would b cool to c wut everyone else is doing. Let me know if ur down so we can work out a meeting spot....we are heading down friday

im down me and another hq member buddy gonna b there with our projects lol so keep us posted

Will do tallram...like i said we are heading down friday so prolly shoot for getting together saturday sumtime. c how many people are down with this by thursday and then pic a spot to meet....i kno we are stayin at the dueces wild campground.

Andy and the M&M Crew will be there as always! We will have a decent size group with us!! I would love to meet up with some guys on saturday, maybe bs and do some racing!! We have tried this before and its hard to try and get everyone together at one time!! But with that being said, we could always meet up on saturday at NOON on top of the first dune to the south of the south gate! That seems to be an easy meeting place, its also close to which ever drag strip is being used that day!! If this works for everyone, see ya there!! If not, let me know what the plan is and we will try to be there!!

Zac

Andy and the M&M Crew will be there as always! We will have a decent size group with us!! I would love to meet up with some guys on saturday, maybe bs and do some racing!! We have tried this before and its hard to try and get everyone together at one time!! But with that being said, we could always meet up on saturday at NOON on top of the first dune to the south of the south gate! That seems to be an easy meeting place, its also close to which ever drag strip is being used that day!! If this works for everyone, see ya there!! If not, let me know what the plan is and we will try to be there!!

Zac

Where are ya'll stayin? Give me a shout when ya get there we'll be up on the hill behind LSPS. And noon is a little early after a night of :cheers::cheers::cheers:

We are kind of roughing it to be honest!! We will probably park in the day parking, but we are staying in town with some family!! If we do it any later, it starts cutting into the serious play time at the strip!! LOL and you know those times vary and get very limited sometimes on saturday!!