Is this ideal?

dmfair

I'm just curious, i just got some 28mm PWKs and am getting ready to jet them into my bike. It has 400cc cub cylinders, 19cc domes, VForce 3's, open air filters, trinity intakes and a Toomey T5 exhaust. I live at Sea level so i put in 160 mains for pilots. What do you guys think? Or should i try something else? Also what do you guys think the needle clip should be set at? Any comments would be great.

I think you would run better with a set of at least 30 if not 33. but I have seen some big bikes run on some small carbs.

And t5s on a cub.... that is pretty much gonna run like shit i bet. I would look for some shearers or cpi. the cub is a High rpm motor. it needs to flow a lot of air and 28s dont flow a lot and t5s dont flow alot.

I'm just curious, i just got some 28mm PWKs and am getting ready to jet them into my bike. It has 400cc cub cylinders, 19cc domes, VForce 3's, open air filters, trinity intakes and a Toomey T5 exhaust. I live at Sea level so i put in 160 mains for pilots. What do you guys think? Or should i try something else? Also what do you guys think the needle clip should be set at? Any comments would be great.

Keep us posted on how it runs. I think it will rip..... but I would love to hear how it goes. It would be nice to see a dyno sheet. I guess you use race gas?