421 Serval w/R-2's vs Shearer Small Bore Dyno #'s

SuperMex

sweet!

I just got my 38mm high velocity lectron carbs. iI also ordered v force reeds with matching ports from wicked.

Thanks CAMATV :cheers:

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wonder if Jaymes is going to read this?.....Nope. It dosen't have "Trinity " in the post name. Maybe one of the Loyal Trinity fans could forward it to Jaymes so he could come on here and tell everyione about how this never happens. :yank:

Lesson learned.......Get your Servals and other parts from a DIFFERENT site sponser. ;)

So is anyone ever going to dyno the R-2's with a Serval? I wouldn't normaly give them the time of day....but with this Serval motor we have to start from scratch and try everything till we KNOW what does and doesn't work.

me three

Well I think we would ALL like to see the Snipers tested against SOMETHING.....But Gary can't seem to make a run anywhere. :shrugani:

So you did a butt dyno test of the R-2's against the CPI's? (Were the CPI's Big bore or small?) I know my 492 Cheetah liked the SB Shearers vs. the BB CPI's to the tune of 14HP! I got the same numbers with the Shearer BB too. But the front side curve looked a little stronger with the SB, so I'm running them. So till I hear otherwise.....I'm a Shearer guy. :jesterlaugh:

Yeah, WTF? ChuyFargas started this post September 1st............. 2 1/2 months later, still no dyno numbers? :unsure:

He lives in the same town Trinity is based out of, and we can't even get any over inflated dyno numbers from them?

Find a dyno and strap that bad boy down and let's see what kind of raw 4-stroke crushing power it makes. :headbang:

NUMBERS BROTHER....Or GTFO. :jesterlaugh:

Chuys bike is in pieces. I pretty sure I saw something on here where he was redoing it or something. I'm tired of seeing this meaningless post, lets just let it die cause we are NEVER going to see numbers.

so what have you contributed to this forum lately?