Vito's

Buckwheat

I had a Vito's Big bore 68mm ,stock stroke 404cc engine. And then my brother blew it up after a year and a half from over revving the shit out of it, Now last Year i bought a 68mm big bore +4 stroker 421cc engine from them. I think their quality is fine. Is their products the biggest and fastest? NO. But Vito's still makes nice stuff handsdown. Their crank is still holding up for me. I wouldnt be scared to go buy another engine kit from them. The reason why i went with them is because their shipping station is 2 hours from my door. But let me tell you this. Around my neck of the woods. MY quad is yet to be beaten... And its only got +4 degrease timing and 22cc domes in it with FMF Fatty's.. Let me put a real top end pipe on it, 20 or 19cc domes... Then ill be making serious power! Dont Dis Vito's folks, Their not the best, but their far from crap.

I bought the filter, pre-filter, and adapter kit from them and it's doing really well IMO for the $40 price tag. The only thing I'd change is make the pre-filter an actual "Outerwears" since the one that comes with the kit looks like cheap pantyhose material. Although it does do a good job at keeping stuff out of the filter and ultimately out of my engine I do feel it could be a bit more heavy duty. As for their customer service, I have had great experiences with that as well. One of my orders failed to go through due to an ad-blocker and not only did they send me an email explaining what happened but when I couldn't respond to the email in due time they gave me a phone call as well and made it right with me. IMHO customer service sells more parts and gains more customers than anything else. Everyone has a few hiccups here and there, it's the ones that will make it right with the customer that will be around for a long time when you need them. Vito's is A+ IMO.

thats not true, its like comparing a 350z to a skyline. Sure the skyline has waY MORE hp but if you don't know how to drive/ride what does it matter. plus if the person you are racing thinks just because he has more hp he will win he will more than likely lose. it has more to do wih reaction time and riding style than hp in my opion.staight lines are okay but riding a course is way different. its not about top hp seeing how you will never be 6th gear pinned ever on a dragg or course race ever.

i understand that, but seems like anytime their name is brought up everybody is soo quick to say their stuff is junk when they never even tried them. They are just going off what they read here from one or two people.

I just never cared for vitos because most of their billit suff was just relabled Mod Quad stuff. Mod Quad stuff is just low quality pirated coppies. The one thing I would buy from them is their 240cc cylinder for a blaster, if I had one, and I dont plan on getting one any time soon.

Edited by jbooker82