EZ pull clutch lever

Azryll

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are pulling at the end of the length then it does have extra leverage on a longer lever giving easier pull.

but seriously if the lever is a foot long or just 4" were all pullin it from the same spot so really length of the lever makes no difference.

On mine I normally keep one finger on it at all times.

but seriously if the lever is a foot long or just 4" were all pullin it from the same spot so really length of the lever makes no difference.

On mine I normally keep one finger on it at all times.

And if you use all 4 fingers then the pinky is out at the end of the standard lenght lever, thus using the entire length of the lever.

Longer lever = easier pull that is all I was stateing in my original post.

• 3 weeks later...

just got the msr ez pull, and motion pro terminator clutch cable installed, and the pull was only slightly better. as far as i know i have a stock clutch. like i said there was improvement, but not as much as i wanted. i have another 87 4mill next to it with stock lever and cable and its maybe twice as easy to pull. what are my options to get an ez'r pull out of my bike even after these parts?

im also wondering if there may be something going wrong in the clutch its self.