Carb sinc tool

Don't get ripped off. This is the same exact thing but has what FAST is calling the "adapter" installed and doesn't come with the bigger part... Bought mine early this year and it works flawlessly. Paid for it one day and received it in mail 2 days later, can't beat that with a stick if you have smaller carbs. I can't imagine that the larger boot would justify paying the additional $20+ for the one from FAST but that's only my opinion.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Carb-Sync-Airflow-Meter-Dual-Carburetor-VW-Triumph-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem5ae12a10c8QQitemZ390324687048QQptZMotorsQ5fAutomotiveQ5fTools

Edited by bigblockbanshee

Don't get ripped off. This is the same exact thing but has what FAST is calling the "adapter" installed and doesn't come with the bigger part... Bought mine early this year and it works flawlessly. Paid for it one day and received it in mail 2 days later, can't beat that with a stick if you have smaller carbs. I can't imagine that the larger boot would justify paying the additional $20+ for the one from FAST but that's only my opinion.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Carb-Sync-Airflow-Meter-Dual-Carburetor-VW-Triumph-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem5ae12a10c8QQitemZ390324687048QQptZMotorsQ5fAutomotiveQ5fTools

X2, i bought it from ebay too. works great.

Todd is correct, you WILL need the adaptor to work with bigger carbs than stock. Always good to support those who support this site and the sport.. :cheers:

I too can get and sell the cheaper one but it seems most generally eveyone steps up to bigger carbs at some point and our sync tool works for all !

what makes yours better than the cheaper one besides the larger boot you include?they look exactly the same. and yes you should support the ones who support you, but really it cost 20 dollers for those bigger adapters? and i know you have to make your money to, but if i don't plan on going with bigger carbs than 28mm then its just a wastse of money.

what makes yours better than the cheaper one besides the larger boot you include?they look exactly the same. and yes you should support the ones who support you, but really it cost 20 dollers for those bigger adapters? and i know you have to make your money to, but if i don't plan on going with bigger carbs than 28mm then its just a wastse of money.

Like i said before what makes it better is that they have the adaptors with them. IF you can find them cheaper WITH adaptors, please show me ... Trust me , im not gonna retire off of sync tools ! And again, i can get the same one you show for that price if that's what you want.

If YOU dont need the adaptors than what you have is fine.

Correct Jbooker, if you have anything bigger than 30s than the adaptor makes it nice.