where is my motor?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the reason this motor dosent work is bad builder/ seller set up . and its a shame when you get the dome right and get everything else right with it its a brutal motor

its funny to me about how people with 4 mill super cubs love them , say how kick ass they run etc. when this cylinder is a better design , has PV's, and bigger intakes which super cub owners say they need. the only differnce in them is the dome design. and i dont know why the seller/ builder of this top end cannot figure that out?

So jaymes contacted me today while I was at work, I received a very apologetict message on my voicemail and it pretty much covered everything without me needing to call back. Only question I'm still pondering is why millenuim has my cylinders now and why they need to inspect it. It went from jeff to trinity to millenium, maybe third times the charm.

I guess the right thing to do is ask jaymes, and maybe I will but it makes no difference in the situation I'm in. Sigh. Worst of all, I've never once have gotten a call from harry. jaymes is truely not a bad guy, he's just doing his job under company policy and after this shits sorted out I think he should be eldigable for a promotion.

I hope u guys remember that I have a fracture in my cylinder, please don't just plate over it

So jaymes contacted me today while I was at work, I received a very apologetict message on my voicemail and it pretty much covered everything without me needing to call back. Only question I'm still pondering is why millenuim has my cylinders now and why they need to inspect it. It went from jeff to trinity to millenium, maybe third times the charm.

I guess the right thing to do is ask jaymes, and maybe I will but it makes no difference in the situation I'm in. Sigh. Worst of all, I've never once have gotten a call from harry. jaymes is truely not a bad guy, he's just doing his job under company policy and after this shits sorted out I think he should be eldigable for a promotion.

I hope u guys remember that I have a fracture in my cylinder, please don't just plate over it

oh man i got my serval cylinders from trinity i hope they dont explode on me

I had a comment but on second thought I am going to stay out of this one :jesterlaugh:

I'm helping a friend re-do his 485 cheetah. Same problem, detonation and backing plugs out. I sent his domes out to Tim at Titan Racing with some specs about his setup and where we ride, what fuel he wants to run, etc. Tim will have new domes back to us next week, ready to run. Sounds to me like you sent your stuff to the wrong folks. Do a little research ahead of time & you could have saved yourself a huge headache down the road.

Best of luck with Shitrinity.