wiring a cr style kill switch and pro design

I currently run a pro design tether switch with the minimum amount of wires possible on my bike. I was wanting to add a cr style or yz style push button kill switch also. This would simplify shutting the bike down during plug chops and turning it off. How would I go about doing this and what style is the best option...cr, yz, rm, kx? Like I said I run the minimum wiring required on a banshee...no lights, no key switch, ect. Thanks.

seems silly to run both ,ive never ran a tether but im thinkin ud have to take the kill switch wires from engine.then to the pushbutton kill and then out to the tether to complete the circuit . ud have to do splicing add a bit of wire to jump off the pushbutton but should work ................i think good luck

Edited by shakar

This is the push button kill switch I am going to get. It replaces the cap on the clutch perch.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Zeta-Tecate-Style-Billet-Clamp-Kill-Switch-Button-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem4cf87f944dQQitemZ330586625101QQptZMotorcyclesQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

For wiring, just connect the 2 kill switch wires to the 2 tether wires, so either switch completes the circuit to ground to shut it down.

wiring is beyond simple.

one of the wires goes to ground the other goes to black/white the push buttom and the tether will both be 2 wire style get a tether thats a conect when its pulled off. or just ask for one for a banshee.

dont make it all complicated. its unescessary. i have ran both on bikes in the past its nice. you have the buttom to kill it and the tether if you fall off.

thanks camatv....that's what I was looking for. One in case I take a sudden departure from my bike and one just to kill it when I stop or want to kill it for a plug chop. Do you know any sponsors that I can order one from on here? I'd rather buy from them as opposed to e-gay. I figured the wiring would be relatively simple.

It's not rocket science. Anything that connects the black/white wire to ground will shut down the motor. You're trying to make things too complicated. Your present tether is fine. You could have 14 different toggles and pushbuttons all set to ground the black/white wire to kill, and if you push/flip any one of them, the motor will shut off.