Lock Up Cover

banshee9090

if you are on a budget i would highly suggest getting the matton macine cover.

for about the same money its already installed and great product!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BANSHEE-CLUTCH-LOCK-UP-COVER-BANSHEE-QUICK-CHANGE-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem4aacacda2aQQitemZ320724589098QQptZMotorsQ5fATVQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

If you read the ad, it says used cover with quick change assy installed,with bolts and gansket also.

but I would have got the one Cam showed him.

Edited by toytech

If you read the ad, it says used cover with quick change assy installed,with bolts and gansket also.

but I would have got the one Cam showed him.

The one we are talking about it the one from trinity for 149. It is the kit only.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250662698274&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT

All you have to to with this kit is machine the necessary space out of your stock cover and install this cover. It can be done with 1211 or other silicone.

I believe he did buy the one from matoon machine wich is the used machined cover and the lockup ring already installed.

Edited by jbooker82

I have had mine on for 3 years no problem.

Congrats... Bottom line is that Mattoon supplies a ready to install on your bike product for nearly the same price as that "kit" that by rights many people dont have the skills or equimpent to install!