bike not sitting even on all four's

have a look at the left top hub mount compared to the right one. the silver one has a flatter bend to it. or the blue one , was the one that got the hit. and your frame has taken a good wack. when its on its back wheels look at the lower bar in front of the arm , where the bumper lower bracket is. if you know what i mean.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe that nobody has noticed that the grab bar is not parallel with the axle. The swingarm is twisted.

that would be because it's leaning forward and to the left from damage to either shocks or frame. It would take a lot to bend a swing arm. I highly doubt that's the problem.

Also check your ball joints while you're checking everything out. Bike looks pretty worn out, I bought an 89 a while back that was rode to shit and had bad bushings and ball joint on one side and it sat kind of like that and felt real "washy" when you rocked it, not solid at all. Just something else to look at that could potentially be your problem.

• 2 weeks later...

My buddy thought he didnt need a helmet too. He was just riding up the road on the motorcycle he wasnt gonna do anything stupid. Well he has a cross on the side of the road where a car pulled out infront of him and he died on impact. Where a helment it only takes a minute to put it on...

but to adress your front end issue I bet the frames tweaked. My first banshee was lilke that

ok guys sorry so late i've been a lil busy here lately ok so I got around to tear the front end apart to check my arms. So I notice that both arms are moving freely but I notice right side ball joint is busted this weekend I will have some pics and I'm going to measure my point on the front end assembly see how bad its tweaked but I feel I'm going to need new arms.