ASR A-Arms?

tro

out of full flight, armadillo, ASR and wicked, which do most people prefer? thos are the ones im looking at and the full flights and ASR are more appealing money wise. im on a budget but looking for something with 1) warranty and 2) less issues/problems with product AKA quality.

Edited by tro

Get 'em. You won't be disappointed. Only complaint I have out of them is the 4 new ball joints I purchased from them, the boots cracked after one measly ride. Luckily I had some extra boots laying around but it still didn't make me very happy. Although I may have had a little too much negative camber in my setup putting more pressure on the boots and joints so that's why I didn't jump on the phone and argue with them.

I run the ASR arms (+2+1)... as far as quaility goes, i am happy, installation wasnt too bad, the adjustment is a little tedious setting the caster and camber, but really isnt all that bad. I got the heims and wish that i got the ball joints instead. Mine took about two months from date of order until they got to my doorstep. I called after a few weeks and complained, they threw in heavy duty tie rods and tie rod ends for nothing. The PC is god except for a chip in one spot. I would have sent them back, but i was worried it would take another 2 months. overall I am very happy with the ride though.