who does the best engine/port work?

a project in the making! i have a 99 banshee bone stock....i want to build a 4mil stroker i was wondering who does the best port job/ engine work i would like to know from everyones experiance...ive heard passions 12 port is $! K & T, F.A.S.T., HJR lemme know ideas for the best engine builders. rele need to decide what comp. to go with! im going to be riding in sand so def gnna want a dune port... hitt it upp boys

Some of the site sponsors on here are the best in the biz IMO.

Wildcard Racing, FAST, HJR, M&M, Redline....etc.

I run a Wildcard Racing ported motor on my 06SE and couldn't be happier. Not saying anything bad about k&t, but I've raced a few k&t ported bikes with almost the same mods as me and they don't stand much of a chance.

You can't go wrong with any of the guys I listed, it just comes down to personal preference.

I see you are a new member and not to pick on you but use the search button. This question has been ask over and over and over and you will always get the same answer. All the site sponsors on here build great motors with good power it comes down to how far to you want to ship it or who is close to you. You will be happy with any the builders work on here.

a project in the making! i have a 99 banshee bone stock....i want to build a 4mil stroker i was wondering who does the best port job/ engine work i would like to know from everyones experiance...ive heard passions 12 port is $! K & T, F.A.S.T., HJR lemme know ideas for the best engine builders. rele need to decide what comp. to go with! im going to be riding in sand so def gnna want a dune port... hitt it upp boys

I use Kevin at HJR. He is a great guy to deal with, won't try and sell you any stupid bullshit parts you don't need like some of the other builders will. His pricing is great, his work is top-notch, and his turnaround time is better than just about everyone else out there. I wouldn't go to anyone else for engine work. He's done a few port jobs for me and I love every single one of them. Kevin does some awesome work!

HJR!

I had Wildcard do my motor this winter and it is a beast. The bike runs amazing (even with my fat A on it). I had issues keeping up with my buddys wife on a 450 before Brandon finished my bike. Now it flies. Great guy, Honest, and will give you tons of details on the build. He did a 4 mil on my 89 and I will never complain about his work. The guy really knows what he is doing. At least give them a call and see what they can do for you. I know most builders do good work but Wildcard does great work and has amazing customer service.

Edited by Face

ok guys thanks for all the input ive been doing my research... now im undecided if i want a CUB now!! would i be better off if i did a stock cylinder port w a 4 mil or a stock port cub w a 4 mil?? give me pros and cons and of course wisdom oriented advice!

small bores,whats up bro my boy just talked to you in florida if this is you,welcome to the addiction,If im not doing my own porting Jeff at fast racing has some of the best hand work i have seen,He is an anal bastard like me no doubt,hit me up if you got any questions