((FLORIDA RIDERS)) Little Sahara HQ ride

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys.. I got a cousin who wants to go to the HQ ride at Little Sahara in Oct. He was wondering if there might be any people interested in going and spliting fuel with him.

Hey i live close to gainesville and also have a place in south.fl..

We are thinking of going to the ride and think it would be awesome!! I have a large enclosed trailer and a 7.3diesel 4door truck ..6 can fit..

Me and my wife would like to meet up with some people and maybe join in travel..as we will be driving there.. We are new to site and find it would be awesome to get out of fl to ride the dunes!

I wonder if paddles are a real need there?? I have a banshee and she rides a warrior.. we ride sand pits close by here often and have been contiplating on the purchase of me some paddles..?

anyway .. if you would like to meet up and ride sometime,,maybe see if we could get this set up with some outher FL riders and we all make a awesome trip out of this dune ride.. hit me up anytime!

thanks , Big Roc :)

Hey i live close to gainesville and also have a place in south.fl..

We are thinking of going to the ride and think it would be awesome!! I have a large enclosed trailer and a 7.3diesel 4door truck ..6 can fit..

Me and my wife would like to meet up with some people and maybe join in travel..as we will be driving there.. We are new to site and find it would be awesome to get out of fl to ride the dunes!

I wonder if paddles are a real need there?? I have a banshee and she rides a warrior.. we ride sand pits close by here often and have been contiplating on the purchase of me some paddles..?

anyway .. if you would like to meet up and ride sometime,,maybe see if we could get this set up with some outher FL riders and we all make a awesome trip out of this dune ride.. hit me up anytime!

thanks , Big Roc :)

my cousin lives in Inverness. Should be right on the way out

my cousin lives in Inverness. Should be right on the way out

i have already put it on calender!! i will pick up some paddles this week.. drop me a email or let me know ..we could make some plans..

i have lots of extra parts and sets of wheels i will throw in trailer!! its got buks and AC..lol i set it up to go ride and camp using my trailer! it pretty cool..as i have run a rv business for many years.. and the trailer gets it all done ..

hauls bike and place to crash at night!!

roc

Very cool.. didnt know you could rent paddles there...do you know of $$ ??

I wiil start looking for some to buy as i have extra sets of rims.. probably just as cheap to buy already set up thou..

We ride sand pits here then hit trails ..so it would not do much good here..

What are rule and stuff for LS ?? We go to a different place to ride every year.. rode callente park.. macoy trails .. some soo rocky it was not very fun!!! busted up alot of stuff there! soo were thinking this would be a pretty cool ride for us floridians..lol

Thanks for all the help fellow fast riders!! Roc

Very cool.. didnt know you could rent paddles there...do you know of $$ ??

I wiil start looking for some to buy as i have extra sets of rims.. probably just as cheap to buy already set up thou..

We ride sand pits here then hit trails ..so it would not do much good here..

What are rule and stuff for LS ?? We go to a different place to ride every year.. rode callente park.. macoy trails .. some soo rocky it was not very fun!!! busted up alot of stuff there! soo were thinking this would be a pretty cool ride for us floridians..lol

Thanks for all the help fellow fast riders!! Roc

i got some paddle tires 8 and 9 inch rims we used to go to silver lake dunes but the only one that is still in to riding is me. im looking for someone to split the cost to little sahara this oct.

i got some paddle tires 8 and 9 inch rims we used to go to silver lake dunes but the only one that is still in to riding is me. im looking for someone to split the cost to little sahara this oct.

you 4really need paddles out there if you really want to get moving. if you just want to ride around any tire will do

I believe last year it was $50 for three days. They aren't Sand Stars or Haulers but they worked good.

Its all dunes and open sand, a few little trails through grass/trees.

You have to have a flag and unless your ATV is set up for 2 riders you can't ride two up.

Night riding requires operating tail light, doesn't have to have a brake light but you have to have a tail light.

They have a pretty good shop there and you can buy flags, tires/wheels and several repair parts there.

Here's a full list of rules.

http://www.duneguide.com/sand_dune_guide_little_sahara_ok.htm

were ready!! let me know when a good time to talk and set this up is okay..

sounds like a blast!! you have some you looking to sell?