klotz nitro?

Its an oxygenated fuel additive. Contains 50% Nitropropane and 50% Koolinal as blending and cooling agents. Koolinal also resists detonation and pre-ignition. Hope you are jetted rich or plan on burning up a top end...

Save yourself the trouble and just buy some good aftermarket parts and make the power difference without the headaches.

They do provide this advice on their site...

increase jets by 4 sizes. For high compression engines retard timing 2 degrees.

Edited by BigRed350x

Oh yea Umma jet it rich n get it right i was just wanting to know do it work n could u tell the difference?

I run it in my yfz450 when it's a little warm at the dunes (glamis or gordon's well beginning/end of the season) vs dropping a main jet. I'm jetted rich unless it's the middle of winter at night though. Definitely makes a difference IMO.

wow yea the KLOTZ is an actual octaine booster , fuel additive ETC

shelf octaine boosters are absolute junk they kinda are sapposed to clean off the gunk inside the old ass motor yo put themin so the carbon dosent absorb the fuel/ airt mix inside the motor leading to a theroretical increase in hp and detonation resistance.. completely diff concept from klotz..

people use niotromethane, and this klotz stuff all the time. the klotz is not actual nitro i dont believe.. if you want to try it jet for it and rember your old jetting. i know for a fact a lot of the ole 4 stroke dudes have played with nitro. it takes a LOT of fuel and its pretty obvious when they do ( flames blowing out the exhaust pretty far!)

if your on alky you can mix it also. but i have never tried that. i am thinking of ordering a small amount of ME5 and give that a whirl. guess i'm tired of racing peeps with a fuel advantage.

it is 50% nitro "propane" which is very similar in chemical makeup as nitro "methane" not quite as how do you say "stout" but very close. it is a lot cheaper is why companies use it instead.

either way is the point is this additive is a oxygenated fuel and can be very harmful for a engine, or very beneficial depending on your tuning abilities. use it and enjoy it''s benefit, but be safe and don't get greedy.

either way is the point is this additive is a oxygenated fuel and can be very harmful for a engine, or very beneficial depending on your tuning abilities. use it and enjoy it''s benefit, but be safe and don't get greedy.

You have to keep it sealed as well. Other wise your fuel will go flat. Kind of like a Coke or Pepsi left open.

It also can oxidize or eat up aluminum carbs if left sitting in them. It will make them all white and scaley. Kind of like an aluminum wheel that has had a lead wheel weight.

I run nitro methane in my RC trucks. It goes bad very easy because it attracts so much moisture if not stored properly. After every use you need to put after run oil in the engine. It costs about 14+ bucks a quart for the good stuff and the stuff I use comes mixed with part castor oil and part synthetic oil. I always wondered about the smell some of you talk about when running meth and 927 or koltz so I picked some 927 up to run with race fuel. Almost the same smell as the nitro in my trucks. Anyway a little off topic but I just wondered if this Koltz stuff was kind of the same. Some of my little RC motors rev to almost 40,000 rpm with a single piston!