Take a look at these pics see if you can help

first I know its bad I am replacing everything thats why its apart but new parts don't exactly fix the issue... need to know why

left

1308804392.jpg

right

1308804390.jpg

and plugs

1308804393.jpg

and also one of the nuts on the cylinders is rounded.. How can I get it off and what is the best option to replace

thanks guys!!!

For the stripped nut part depends on which one it is. they make easy out things for stripped nuts or you could cut the nut just before you hit the threads and it should come off then and i know Craftsman makes sockets that go on i think 8 diffrents heads of bolts and nuts and and they work well for stripped nuts and bolts if you can pound one on i have done it before and work really well

One piston you are lean and the other you are rich. The piston with almost no carbon buildup is rich. That's called piston wash. You have so much fresh fuel coming into the cylinder that it washes the top of the piston. The other cylinder looks lean and like you might have some detonation or you got some crud into the engine somewhere.

Did you do a leak-down test? Take your carbs and clean the crap out of them and make sure both are jetted correctly and adjusted properly when you put it back together. Pull your jets out and clean behind them in the carbs.

will do with the carbs... I didn't do leak down was afraid it was an airleak so I planned to replace crank seals but the closer i get the more nervous the bottom end makes me lol

why would it differ in each cylinder like that? and looks like I may need that motor more than i though big red!!! lol

What does the head look like? It's ALWAYS a good idea to pressure test before tearing down after a failure. That way you know if and where it was leaking. Now you won't know for sure, though it does appear to be an air leak. We've all made the mistake of hastily tearing them apart without pressure testing, though.

pressure test before teardown? i would say that motor will need a crank seems crak failure is causing som problems proper part replacement and proper rebuild techniques should result in good running well sealed motor..