vforce or chariots

You can't go wrong with either IMO.

Chariot makes some top notch stuff, I personally run some Chariot parts on my bike with great results and great customer service. I've never ran there reeds, but I bet they are great.

The V-Force are really nice as well, I've ran them in my SE for a few years now and have no complaints.

Fouledout421 said exactly what I was thinking!!! You will be happy with either one, both are great products. I personally chose to go with the Chariot's after reading on here and talking to Kevin at HJR since I wasn't trying to build a drag bike....plus you will save a little $$$ also as said before :cheers: . I'm was very pleased with the quality and the performance of the Chariots.

We run V Force in all our builds.. Have never tried the CHariots but im sure they are a good product as well.

I would go with V force.

I know chariot is a site sponcer and makes good products, but 2x as many reeds opeaning up half as far = faster responce time, and less wear.

2x as many reeds to replace when its time. ($120 for replacements) I got 3 seasons on my chariots. The chariot cages use proven boyesen dual stage power reeds. ($50 for replacements) The dual stage reeds have great response.

I'm trying to find a set of boyesen pro-series reeds and do a dyno camparison between the chariots with power reeds and Chariots with pro-series reeds