headlights working independently

Hi guys, i got a set of banshee headlights, cause my shee was lightless and i night ride alot, but at the low setting only the left side turns on, and on high the right will turn on but not that bright and the left looks like it did on low, what could cause this? :shootself:

Edited by Pat the one the only

If they are stock headlights they have two filaments, one for low the other for high. You probably have a burned out high filament in the bulb on the right side.

As for the high being low on the left side your lense could be dirty. The plug could be in backwards, causing the yellow (high beam) to be connected to the green (low beam) or the wiring could have another issue as could you stator.

Stock Banshee bulbs suck, spend the $25 for a set of Tusk lights on E-bay, they make a huge difference.

I almost forgot (actually I did and edited my post) you might want to clean your light switch. It comes apart easy and you can spray it with electrical parts cleaning spray and lube the connections with dielectric grease.

Edited by vifferman

If they are stock headlights they have two filaments, one for low the other for high. You probably have a burned out high filament in the bulb on the right side.

As for the high being low on the left side your lense could be dirty. The plug could be in backwards, causing the yellow (high beam) to be connected to the green (low beam) or the wiring could have another issue as could you stator.

Stock Banshee bulbs suck, spend the $25 for a set of Tusk lights on E-bay, they make a huge difference.

I almost forgot (actually I did and edited my post) you might want to clean your light switch. It comes apart easy and you can spray it with electrical parts cleaning spray and lube the connections with dielectric grease.

thanks, and im already getting the tusk bulbs when i order my RAZRs, i really hope they make a big difference because stock banshee bulbs are really really dull

thanks, and im already getting the tusk bulbs when i order my RAZRs, i really hope they make a big difference because stock banshee bulbs are really really dull

They will make a HUGE difference. The blue tint is cool too.