why my piston not coming to the top of my cylinders

i have a stock banshee i just brought. the top end is new so when i take off the head and turn the crank over to see how the pistons move in the cylinders. they don't come up all the way to the top of the cylinders [pistons] have any one herd of this.

i have a stock banshee i just brought. the top end is new so when i take off the head and turn the crank over to see how the pistons move in the cylinders. they don't come up all the way to the top of the cylinders [pistons] have any one herd of this.

you have long rod pistons with standard length rods

YIKES> i always rotate the motor all the way around to kinda prelube the cylinders and check deck height looks good. also check your part numbers before assembly.. the way parts are these days never know what kinda wacko shit your gonna get!

Don't you just hate when O P doesn't come back with more info/comment on original post ????? banghead

Yep they don't get it. In order for this to be a discussion forum it requires them to come back to discuss. Some times you would think this is www.ask.com or yahoo answers.