Billit Shock Resivior Clamps

Been trying to locate a set of billit clamps for the resiviors on my works shocks. I wanna get away from the chincy rubber mounts and worm year clamps. I keep finding the Mod-Quad ones through Google, but no one is actually stocking them. Any Ideas?

Been trying to locate a set of billit clamps for the resiviors on my works shocks. I wanna get away from the chincy rubber mounts and worm year clamps. I keep finding the Mod-Quad ones through Google, but no one is actually stocking them. Any Ideas?

You can buy them directly from Works for Works rezzis

They have plenty. I'm assuming you talked to Tim... he tells me "I think those are the last ones we have"... call back next week "I think these are the last 10 we have...", "Uhh, Tim, that's what you told me last week." They're 12 bucks each directly from Works, just wait for their shipping fees if you call them. Expect to pay 14-18 bucks to ship something that would fit in a standard envelope.

They have plenty. I'm assuming you talked to Tim... he tells me "I think those are the last ones we have"... call back next week "I think these are the last 10 we have...", "Uhh, Tim, that's what you told me last week." They're 12 bucks each directly from Works, just wait for their shipping fees if you call them. Expect to pay 14-18 bucks to ship something that would fit in a standard envelope.

Hahaha! That is exactly what was said. And that was exactly how they were shipped. Fucking nuts! But it will be nice to get rid of those Fuggin pipe clamps