crank bering pin question? and cool head studs?

i took my bottom end all apart and i am getting ready to put it together i just cant find the little pin that goes in the left side crank bering to keep it from spinning in the case (also the 2 middle ones but i have those) how the frig do i get one of those? and also how long are the studs fror the pro design cool head because i need some just got a cool head. someone helpp.

I would just buy a set of Prodesign studs. That way you have the right ones. There are orings that seal against them and having a stud be slightly smaller in diamter could cause a sealing issues.

Plus their kits are not that expensive. Here is one for 35 bucks. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Yamaha-Banshee-Pro-Design-Cool-Head-Studs-Kit-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem5d2eccaf94QQitemZ400217124756QQptZMotorsQ5fATVQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

10 studs for 3.50 each is probably in the neighborhood you would pay for them at the harware store, so just buy the correct kit. The longer two studs do over the exhaust port.