Hard Wiring Lights

Anyone hard wire their lights on? I was going to remove the stock switch, put on a tether and hard wire the lights on high. I don't always run with lights but when I do they are on high.

Thoughts?

I connnected the Black and Black/White wires to my tether and clustered both yellow wires with the blue wire. Works great.

I have the stock lights and a set from Cascade with a computer mount on the stem. I wired the stock lights to one plug and the Cascade lights to the other plug. It isn't quite finished yet so I will let you all know how it turns out tomorrow.

I put two toggle switches on the back tank mount bolts. That way I can still turn the head lights on and off. Then put a Honda CR125 kill switch on the handle bars.

Yellow wire from the stator conects to the one side of the switches. The blue voltage regulator also conects to the yellow stator wire before the switches. I hooked the tail light up so it is on all the time.

Then run a wire from each switch to the low's for both lights, and then from the the other switch to the highs beams. The ground wires from the lights connect to a good ground.

It will work just fine guess you would just end up going through healights bulbs a little more often if they were on all the time