Radiator ?

My buddy wanted me to post this and see if it's normal or if you guys have any idea what it could be. He has an oversized radiator, not sure what brand, but everytime he rides it it will leak a little tiny bit every time. It's a new motor, 4mil dune port and he said he had just put a new impeller in it. He says it is much any of the times but now the fluid level in the radiato is low enough to where he can't see it when you take the cap off. Is this normal or can you guys think of anything it could be.

My buddy wanted me to post this and see if it's normal or if you guys have any idea what it could be. He has an oversized radiator, not sure what brand, but everytime he rides it it will leak a little tiny bit every time. It's a new motor, 4mil dune port and he said he had just put a new impeller in it. He says it is much any of the times but now the fluid level in the radiato is low enough to where he can't see it when you take the cap off. Is this normal or can you guys think of anything it could be.

mine runs pretty low. if i top it off it just pukes it back out until it gets to where it wants to run. i dont run an overflow tank. hasnt overheated yet.

That's kinda what I told him. It's a new motor so he still hasn't really been able to get on it much. Just warm up and kinda tooling around with it. But I want to say that mine dis the same thing. Has anyone ever put a cap on the overflow. Not a tight one but just tight enough to where it would blow off if it over heated. He just redid the entire bike and is kinda anal about it. Right now he has a bag zip tied to the hose if that gives you an idea. Lol.