New A arm install issues

Ingram306

So i just got done installing my new +2+1 A arms from American star... Well i thought i was done.. I have the camber/caster both set to ASRs specs. The alignment is done and the wheels are toed in just a touch... when i turn the handlebars all the way to either side, the back of the wheel hits the lower A arm. I know there is a stop on the steering stem, but its not even reaching that. I tried adjusting the tie rods so the wheels wouldnt hit but it just winds up toed in a ridiculous amount... Any ideas?

Yeah didnt even think of the wheels... Theyre ITP rims, bought them used so i dont know the backspacing... They were fine on the stock arms but that might be it.... Ill get a pic up when i can, im gonna throw the stock rims on and see if it still happens... I dont think i have them on the wrong sides, i did one side at a time so i made sure the new ones wound up forward of stock (+1) Ill def double check and get some pics up

Haha good call... The stop is actually bent... i beat it back in place hopefully it will hold up... I was thinking about gusseting it, but i have no intentions of redoing the frame because there really isnt anything wrong with it.