jetting advice on my fresh rebuild

Hey everyone i finaly got my banshee motor rebuilt after a complete split the cases tear down, and i put it together. :headbang: as of now my jetting is Pilot: 27.5 Main: 260 Clip: 2nd from the bottem. My motor is freshly febuilt and all stock except for +4 timing, boyeson power reeds, a 3x1 hole in my air box lid, no snorkel, a motofast 2 into 1 pipe and silencer, and a hot shot cdi box. im pretty sure the 260 main jet is good, but im not sure wether to run a 25 or 27.5 pilot jet, and im also undecided on the clip 2nd notch from the bottem (richer) or the middle position, 3rd (slightly leaner). any help would truely be apreciated, and i know im gonna get flak over the pipe, but i have no money and for 70 bucks i figured anything would be better then a stock system on my fresh rebuild, lol

• 2 weeks later...

Well, have you tried it? Have you looked through the "What jets are you running" sticky? Didn't notice when I read thru for my set-up for starting point. Any chance of help from pipe maker? Depending on your prefered break-in procedure you won't be able to tell main jetting until you're ready to rip it. If it were me on the first full throttle rip I would pull choke halfway, if it runs worse you're rich enough, better, you're lean. :cheers:

Here, found this for you, just skimmed it, but you might be real close. :cheers:

Edited by Larry's Shee