fuel not getting to the carbs

i just put my banshee motor together and in the frame, and i put on new clear fuel line, and when it was connected with the petcock you could see an airbubble and it wouldnt reach the carbs, but i took it off the carbs and stuck a funnel in it and poured gas in to start my engine, what could cause the gas to lock up, i tried taking it off multiple times...

the vent line is not clogged, and there is a boost bottle on it (ik start laughing but i dont have that much money so ill get a stock balance pipe when i can) and the way the boost bottle is it means i have to run the fuel line upwards for a bit to clear the boost bottle, ik people run boost bottles on their banshees, how do you run the fuel lines so that theyre all downhill? Pics? help me, lol this is just plain old annoying.

Mine run up hill a bit too. I can see an air bubble in my line but the bike doesn't seem to lean out when running. I have ran it and checked the plugs and still fine. Have you ran it with the air bubble and did a plug chop.

my petcock isnt clogged, it flows freely when the line is disconected lol, and the bike has only been run for about two minutes, that was the first start on my rebuild from the cases up :headbang: thats why im being super cautious lol, cause i really dont want to trash my new engine. i really dont think running the line uphill could be good for the engine, so im gonna have to try and find another way, what do you mean by behind the barrel and away from the boost bottle, kubis21? thank you guys.