A Arm play?

Zwiser

Funny enough I was having a tinker with my banshee the other day and I had a bit of movement on the top of the upper arm, I've never messed about with an atv suspension set up before how would I know whether I need just the bushes or the whole kit with pins etc? Also I've seen different types of bushes (materials) what are the best as they are all a similar price.

Thanks

My suspension is all stock

Funny enough I was having a tinker with my banshee the other day and I had a bit of movement on the top of the upper arm, I've never messed about with an atv suspension set up before how would I know whether I need just the bushes or the whole kit with pins etc? Also I've seen different types of bushes (materials) what are the best as they are all a similar price.

Thanks

My suspension is all stock

If you do a lot of riding in and around mud and water, you might want to pick up the comprehensive kit. The sleeves and bolts tend to rust, and you might have issues getting your old ones out.

This kit is sold by Mattoon Machine (A BHQ Sponsor). If you have some down time, disassemble your front end, and see what parts you need, before you order anything. More than likely, if you can get your bolts and sleeves out, these bushings will be all you need.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/320694797173?ru=http%3A%2F%2Fmotors.shop.ebay.com%3A80%2Fi.html%3F_from%3DR40%26_trksid%3Dm39%26_nkw%3D320694797173%26_fvi%3D1&_rdc=1