Full Flight +2+1 arms, Yfz 450 shocks (polished), stock axle, 35mm JJ&A carrier (1 ride on it)

I am selling these items to fund my drag arms and drag axle. The arms are in very good shape and not bent or tweeked. Ive had em on my bike for a year now and no issues. Im running my stock brake lines with them so no need for the expensive steal braided lines. $250 plus shipping for the arms and tie rods. The yfz 450 shocks I got from MattSCEC a year ago and they are polished and in very good shape. They are not blown out or anything like that. They have had shockwears on them since day one. $225 plus shipping for the shocks. I have a complete stock axle thats in good shape and the splines are perfect. $75 shipped for the axle. I also have a 35mm JJ&A axle carrier with one ride on it (Wednesday -Saturday). I bought it new from JJ&A a week before it was installed. $85 shipped for the carrier. I will post pics later this afternoon when i get off work. I can also pic message pics to your phone if thats easier or email them. Only reason Im selling these parts is to go with a drag axle and drag arms. I DO NOT dune ride the bike, only drag race and its time to bite the bullet and buy the much needed drag parts. With everything ive sold, I always pic message a pic of the shipping receipt along with the tracking number.

I saw all the parts Cal is selling last week on Snake Hunt. All his stuff is in GREAT shape.

Thanks Tim!! The reason Im selling this stuff is because I know you got something up your sleeve for sand fest, so I have to try and stay one step ahead lol!

A-arms sold - BigBlockBanshee

Carrier Sold - Pending payment

Whats Left:

YFZ450 shocks

Axle