jetting

hey guys i have a 2000 banshee i live in central wisconsin my bike has vitos super stock pistons stock carbs t6 pipes summer running no lid with kn filter and outwear for as far as i know thats all it has done stock reeds and it has a reed spacer was on it when i got it cleaned the carbs the other day bike runs good for what i could tell maybe ailttle rich it has 310 in for mains now i was looking at a few other post and that seems to be a big main for what is done do u think i could get alittle bit

more power if i drop it down? any help would be nice guys

You should be pretty close elevation wise to me. I'd jet it up until It starts to puke on top end. Then bring it back down until it clears out. Once you've found that spot you could maybe come down a bit and watch the plug. But if it runs good rich and it's a play bike I'd run it that way. Unless you've got a dyno and some way to watch exhaust that's the way I'd run it. You'll almost never burn down a play bike jetting it that way. Max power is on the ragged edge of lean I think. Not worth it to have a play bike set up like that.